The museum’s collections currently contain 132,419 exhibits. Chronologically, they cover the period from the Stone Age to the present day. The main sections into which the exhibits are divided are: archaeological, historical, ethnographic and contemporary. The archaeological collection is the largest and is extended every year. Here, particularly valuable objects of prehistoric heritage are preserved—Bandužiai, Baitai, Slengiai, Vidgiriai cemetery, Žardė—the Iron Age settlements, and the findings of Klaipėda Castle. The history department’s collection consists of press, documentary, iconographic, cartographic and numismatic exhibits. The collection of photographs, negatives and postcards is of great historical value. The museum has more than 12,600 photographs covering the period from the end of the 19th century to the present day and more than 800 postcards. The press collection of more than 9,400 exhibits includes rare books and periodicals, including the Bible published by M. L. Rėza in Königsberg in 1816. The document collection consists of ~12,000 items. It is dominated by material from the late 19th and early 20th centuries. The cartographic collection includes maps by Ptolemy, C. Hennenberger and other famous cartographers. The numismatic collection contains ~1338 coins and 819 banknotes. Over 11,000 ethnographic exhibits have been collected. These include household goods, work tools, wooden sculptures, furniture, fabrics, blacksmith’ wares (crosses, their details, architectural ornaments, etc.). Small, but valuable collection of paintings. Images of Klaipėda and Lithuania Minor are captured in paintings by K. Eulenstein, C. Knauf, A. Teichmann, A. Savickas and G. Bagdonavičius. The museum’s collections are supplemented with museum values gifted by private individuals. The largest is the A. Vorbeck’s fund, which contains ~2000 documents, photographs, postage stamps, letters and other exhibits important to the history of Klaipėda city and the region in the late 19th and early 20th centuries. D. Varkalis fund contains thematically very diverse material revealing the historical heritage of Lithuania Minor: documents, photographs from Lithuania’s post-war life and the resistance movement. The collection that belonged to architectural historian Dr J. Tatoris, which has been handed over to the museum based on a deposit rights, contains documents important to the history of Klaipėda’s architecture, as well as his own cast watercolours. The collection of textile and amber articles is supplemented by amber and metal souvenirs, jewellery, woven towels and sashes gifted by folk artists J. and V. Mickevičiai. For several years now, the collection of photographs and postcards has been supplemented by exhibits gifted by M. Kulčinskaja. A collection of ~1200 photographs by photo correspondent A. Stubra has been received. They capture images from the Revival period.